Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Reunion

Ever since we became acquainted 3 years ago, Blogging and I have had a relationship similar to many typical human friendships. Initial fascination, enthusiastic infatuation, occasional friendly familiarity, and finally, the disregard that comes from long absence all took their turns.

Why am I reviving the relationship? Maybe it's because I just because I like the feeling of having a fresh slate. Trouble is, slates don't stay fresh for very long. They often becomes a bore (or even a chore) after a while. But I know that learning to follow through on things is a lesson I need. [Plus, writing is one of the few things that I can do halfway decently, and it would be a pity if I neglected it any longer.]

So, Blogging, here I am again. We have some fond memories together and some strange ones. This reunion is for better or for worse, but I'm holding out for the better. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t I held out long enough. lol :) blogging and I, well we've become the best of friends and wrost of enemies, but thankfully He has taught me a many great lessons from it all! and brought some truly sweet and special people into my life... like you. :) Sylvia, "I'm glad you're back" (said best English accent). Love you bunches, my friend!

Sylvia said...

Jocelyn, you're a gem! Thanks for sticking with me through my long blogging furlough. ;)